Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Technically I have won this level at least 25 times. It crashes at the las5 minute as a win is about to happen. From what I amm reading here, I’m not the only one. Is there a fix or am I through with CANDU acrush? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Will try that again... level 4595 freezes up and crashes just as I am about to win. Is there a fix? Or does that mark the end of Candy Crush? Thank you. PS I’m seeing here that I am not the only one with this issue.