Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lucsacerdote🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you getting an "Oops" message as soon as you open the level and then the message appears that "you lost the level"? Is it happening each time you open the level? How many times did you give it a try?
Will it be possible to provide 2 screenshots for me -- as soon as you open the level & "you lost" message!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below. And, to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hello,
I am currently on level 8632 and couldn't even try to finish it once because I had too many boosters to start the level (color bombs and special candies).
Therefore, the game is giving me no other choice than giving up and losing a life.
What can I do? It seems quite unfair