Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I ask for a life from my friends I don’t receive them. How do I correct this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @GigiW🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using? Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please see if the steps & suggestions provided in this Help Article helps with the issue --> I am not receiving Lives from friends.