3/13/2024 - All of a sudden, over the last two weeks, I have NOT been able to sign into my Candy Crush Saga King Account. When I try to sign in, I get a red banner that states "There was a connection error - try again in a bit" (my internet connection is excellent)
I am on level 10910 - Even though I can play a game, all the "events" items, are not appearing, can't ask for lives, I keep getting the message - "No connection - try again in a bit"...and also, I get the message: "CONNECTION ISSUE - Please restart or try again later. Please Do Not reinstall the game. Because it won't save, I can't move past my current level.
The internet connection is fine. I've contacted Candy Crush via their customer contact form. They are a joke. I explain what steps I have done to log in, etc., and they write back parroting "remedies" that I have tried numerous times. NO ONE AT CANDY CRUSH IS LISTENING.