Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no Evers and I’m not receiving any of my rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shanc1001 unfortunately Events going missing is a problem that has been going on since November of last year. To get your missing Events to reappear all you have to do is replay a level. Sometimes you can get away with playing an old level, but sometimes you have to play a new level.
Play a level and once you have finished return to your Event screen this should force your Events to reappear.
You can read a bit more about the issue by clicking on the link below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/427968/%EF%B8%8F-disappearing-events-missing-daily-booster-machine-%EF%B8%8F/p1
thank you
I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better 💓
Candy crush saga
Hi my friend what game are you asking about 💓
I ment to type I’m still not receiving any events or rewards or boosters