Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to save my progress. I did on my phone now I am trying to get on my account using my email on the computer. It says confirm email and I haven't been sent one. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can saved Progress or play with King account
To create a King account:
Open the game and tap on Retrieve My Progress/ Played before/Save my Progress (depending on the King game)
Select Sign up with email (green button)
Fill in with your email address, password, first name (which will be publicly displayed)
Don't forget to save your email and password so you can access your King account in the future.
You're all set! Now that you have your own King account, it's time to make full use of it and go play!