Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush Saga on a computer. I can't find the gifts I received after feeding the dragon. Where does it disappear?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The gift should pop up and you should be able to open it and get the boosters that it contained. If that is not working you will need to send in a support quest to King.
@QueenB Can give you more info but the link is https://soporto.king.com/contact