Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After successfully crushing wooden blockers with the help of striped candies, the wooden blockers are continuously replaced by new blockers until moves are
exhausted, preventing access to the jelly underneath.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for checking the level, Christineπ€
@axacrush mentioned that their level worked properly after they logged back in!
I hope it is the same for @jazza145kr tooπ€
Thanks for asking me @PummyRaj . I play on iPad and iPhone and both my games also have the same version with the bombs that you have, so sorry that I cannot help.
Hi Christine @christinewuppπββοΈ
Can you please try this level on your iPad and see if you also experience this glitch?
I tried it on my Android phone and I do not have "waffles" as shown in the opening post!! I checked multiple videos and all of them (old & new) show only bombs, but not Waffles!!
I do not know if any of our Community friends use iOS devices! Hence, giving a shout out only to youπ«π«
Hello @jazza145kr
Are you still experiencing the glitch with the Waffles? Or are you able to win the level?
hello,
thank you for your reply, i am using poco m4 pro
also my problem has been resolved, i have just opened the app after 12 hours since last opened it.
Hello @jazza145krπ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in level # 4702!! Let me check in my game and get back to youπ«π«
I have the same problem as well, and i am using IPhone 12.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Which device are you play ?