Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,I would like to know,when I will receive an email to confirm my email adress in the King account? I haven’t received a confirmation email. Thanks,Kate
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @katica5789🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
In your opening post, you said you are waiting for "confirmation" email! It is for this King Community, right?
Some players are not receiving the confirmation email due to a glitch! Since you are already here, you don't have to worry about that anymore👍️
And, with regards to your level progress transfer -- did you log in with the same details you used in your previous phone?
This Community account & the game account are not one & same, and the details you use to log into this Community will not help you to open the game!
Please let me know if you need any further assistance🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you already have an issue and ticket open with Player Support, please reply directly to the email.
You can find the contact form HERE, but if you play on mobile always send and email directly from the game instead by going to the Settings and Help Center, choose a topic and send an email from there.
Or waiting for about 72 hour
Thank you very much❤️I managed to confirm my email, I didn't listen the spam folder and that was the help.:)I didn't think that I wouldn't be able to restore my game level with the King account.the phone I've been playing on so far can't make a backup, unfortunately so now I'm at a loss as to how I can transfer the game with the pauses to a new phone, the Apple id copied a lot of data when I logged in, but unfortunately it couldn't play the game and other apps.:(
I have a King account and unfortunately, even if I log in to another phone with the game, it won't transfer the level 5067 I'm currently on. Kate.