Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 3030 the mixer does not release the pink dragon once the jellies have all been cleared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @julieknodel🙋♀️
Please refrain from opening multiple posts as it will cause confusion🙃
Hi and welcome to the community. The dragon is hiding inside the magic mixer at the top. Here is the video to demonstrate. Good luck!
Hello @julieknodel🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Actually, there is no glitch in this level. Until you remove that Magic Mixer, the Gummy Dragon won't drop down!
So, try to destroy the Magic Mixer as soon as you can by creating the combos of Wrapped & Striped candies / Color Bomb & Striped Candies, etc., and you will be able to collect the Dragon 👍️
I cannot get past this level. Once I clear the jelly, the mixer does not release the pink dragon. There s apparently a glitch. How do I get help with getting this glitch fixed?
I can’t get past this level. The mixer s not releasing the pink dragon once I’ve got all of the jelly clear. It’s apparently a glitch but what does it take to get support on this?