Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting this and cannot click continue and
it doesn't update my progress..I've shut my ohone down and restarted, same thing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nene_Brewerton_ 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Is everything alright OR are you still looking for help?
I'm on version 1.273.0.2
Is that the latest version?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team. In the meantime please check updated your Apps