Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes, will my game be saved and I won’t lose track if I go away for a couple days and I’m not able to have access to Internet or take my tablet with me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @suwanna50🙋♀️
Thank you for clarifying that you are playing Candy Crush Saga! I will make sure that your question is moved to Candy Crush Saga area👍️
Did you save the game either through Facebook or Kingdom account? If so, nothing will happen to your game progress, no matter how many days you will not be able to play!
The only streak you will be losing is for the "Daily Booster Machine", which is not a big deal! You can bring it back up as soon as you start playing again once you come home!
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Thank you
Thank you this sort of helped but no I'm playing actually Candy crush. I might have ended up in the wrong place sorry. Anyway no my question is will my place in the game change if I don't play it in a couple days I don't want to lose my spot like I'm at level I something 650 or something. Will I have to start at level one if I don't play it in 2 days?
Hello @suwanna50🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga?
If so, the only thing you will be losing is the continuity in "Daily Bonus"! As soon as you come back home and open the game, it will start from Day 1.
Sometimes, I do see the option to keep my steak by spending 4 (or 6) Gold Bars!
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🥕🥕