Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please assist with my current level. It seems impossible to win, and I am unable to watch videos for the extra 2 3 or 4 moves or for boosters. I have uninstalled and installed back the game but videos won't load.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My game keeps making fish that take out the spawners! So even if I did by extra moves it wouldn't help.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 8956 like this ?