Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am from Nepal.. from few days I was waiting for this event (all star). But now I heard this event is not available in My country Nepal. it's very unfair..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @siamachhami I am sorry to hear that you can't join in with the All Stars. Unfortunately none of us here can help you as we are all just players of the game and we do not have any control over what King does.
All you can do is try contacting King Player Support to let them know your thoughts on the matter.