⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Hub No Tour.?

Options
KandyKing1980
KandyKing1980 Posts: 4 Newbie

No hub on screen, and don't see tournament. It's just a pop up window telling me to keep playing. But I don't see any of them purple shimmer candies that needed to be collected?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,459 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you were playing the All Stars event and suddenly can't see it in your game now, please consider this:

- All events are time-limited (the timer is always visible). This means the time might have run out without you noticing it. Time flies!

- You might be playing offline. Please make sure you are connected to your account, and your Internet connection is stable. If you log out and back into your account, the event might need some time to reappear.

- Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.

- You might be using the wrong account. Maybe somebody has logged into their account on your mobile, tablet or computer?

- Special events like these are bonus features in the game, and our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks. 

• KandyKing1980
    KandyKing1980 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 29
    Options

There's only me and my wife, and i'm the only one plays this game. last tourny i was able to play and it's fine.?? I've already play through like 20 levels but no star candies. When i open my app this morning i got a window telling me about the tourny and on the bottom it have a button saying ARE YOU READY and i click I AM READY. then i kept playing and closed out the app and reopen, another window pop up and just telling me to "keep playing there's time to get and collect more boosters"??

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @KandyKing1980🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Which device are you using to play the game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?