Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 8177 is absolutely impossible to beat without buying boosters. This level has been reduced to 18 moves. Challenging levels, I don’t mind, but this is impossible. Please consider changing this level so that it is doable.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes - but I’ve no boosters. I’ve played it with all my boosters and didn’t get close, and now I’ve no boosters left. Without boosters, it’s got to be a one in a million sequence of events!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 8177 like this