Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to update my username. How do I do this? It doesn't seem possible to do this via the website?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you!!
Thank you @KPG123🤗
I will send the request. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for our Community In-charge to take action!
Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Thanks! Some options (in order of preference):
karianne7285
k7285
kp7285
Hello @KPG123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I will send request to our Community In-charge.
What would you want your username to be? Please give 2 or 3 options as it will be easy for our CM to change your name if one of your options are already taken😉
yes
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Do you want to change your username in this King Community?