Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
could king repair this level? impossible to succeed without ingots or boosters, really boring to play hundreds of tests for nothing, can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Unfortunately I used UFO booster to completed . Please check this video Here
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.