Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help... Did not get my Sam's streak rewards after reaching target first. How can I find /get my rewards?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mas1ko_Z1nzo I am sorry to say no one here can help you with your issue as we are all just players' of the game like you are.
To get a missing reward replaced you will have to contact King Player Support using the Help (big pink question mark) of your game.
Choose the topic Events or Features Issues and then choose the Subtopic I didn't receive my reward.