Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 10 gold bars for 1.90 I paid on Pix but it didn't go down I restarted but it didn't go down
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BarbaraDarsa I am sorry to say no one here can help you with purchasing issues. This forum is just a fan site, so everyone here is just a player of the game like you are.
To get a refund or the items you purchased please contact King Player Support, or the owner of the App Store that you use.