Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In mine, I played at level 3204 in two modes, when it ended, I didn't pass, I paid 10 to have more moves, discounted twice, it crashed and I didn't play because I simply wasn't going to, I lost 20 and now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Regardless of the real reason for your game crashing, King will always blame your internet connection. Because of this King will not replace any gold that you gained from playing the game.
On the other hand if you spent real money to buy the gold that you lost please contact King Player Support for a refund, or compensation @cintiacarolina