Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 15451. You’ve changed the key colors so that yellow looks orange and the orange keys look red. Please change them back. It’s confusing. I’ve been playing this game for 10 years and this is ridiculous!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game team
I think the real question is why is it taking King so long to fix a problem that they have caused themselves. The issue of the Sugar Keys being the wrong colour has been reported to King @moet63 and it is supposedly being investigated.