Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made it through the qualifiers, I should be in the first round of knockouts and my HUB isn’t showering up. When I beat levels I don’t collect any purple star candy as I did with the qualifier event??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi i’m having the same issue.
are you actually reading the question bec the link you’re sending is zero help and you should obviously know that
any fix?
same issue for me
Hello @zeeq1 and @eWedge🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you receive the event? Do you have the "knockout" round now in your game?
what the hell I placed 1st in the qualifiers. Today is supposed to be the first round of knockouts right??
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Visit HERE for more information about the How it works!