Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level since 14th March. My wife has a few goes when she is finished hers and she is having problems helping me also. I am about to give it away.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mrritz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The Cherries were changed to Baby Dragons sometime last year! So, if you see any Videos that were created more than an year ago, you will find Cherries but not Dragons!!
Are you still stuck in the level?
oops except I don't have cherries, I have those little dinosaurs in eggs.
Yes it looks like that.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 4099 like this?