Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried I cannot sign in my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @connex🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify what you are talking about?
Do you want to be a member in this King Community? If so, as soon as you have registered with an account, you became a member of this Community!
If this is not what you are talking about, please provide as many details as you can🍫🍫
How can I be a member
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Make sure you remember your password and email