Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush for years and was on somewhere around level 7000.
I just clicked on the app and my game is no longer there.
I am back at level 1.
What do I do to get back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I have lost my progress or all played levels?
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored