Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new phone and transferred over my game. At first glance, I saw it was the right level and I would be able to continue my game. I proceeded to erase my old phone and now I see my gold bars says 0. Any way for me to retrieve my gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @antscrush🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That generic email is the automated response that all of us will receive after sending a complaint.
Please send a reply through that automated email you have received, and explain the issue in detail. You should receive a response from a real agent within 72 hours. If you didn't, please send another reply after 72 hours and remind them that you are still waiting for assistance.
Contacting King Player Support team is a delayed process! But, please do not lose patience or hope!
And, most importantly, please do not send multiple complaints from your game. But, follow-up with the same complaint.
Hope everything works out and you will receive your missing Gold Bars soon🍫🍫
Hi there,
I have the same problem. I've emailed support twice through the app and have just got a generic response telling me to come here. My user ID is 10989024320
Gold bars are missing on old phone and new phone. Signing out and in again doesn't resolve the issue.
thanks
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game and the Gold Bars should reload in your game.
If the Gold Bars still do not show up, please email Player Support so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.