Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I tried several times to open Hub but it doesn’t work. I press the button and the screen turns blackish but nothing happens. I already have the latest version (iOS on my iPad and Candy Crush). What should I do? Anyone experienced the same?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes @Churrasco4K plenty of people have experienced the same issue. Unfortunately I don't think I have seen a fix mentioned for the issue yet.