Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently lost about 80 gold bars. Plus, I am not receiving some of the boosters I have won. For example, I just earned a coconut wheel. There have been others that were not credited as well. Thank you for your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These, along with other boosters, were earned a few days ago and only a few of them were credited. Can you help with this issue?