We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

When does Candy Royale go live again after a failed attempt? (And a successful one?)

Isaac_KC
Isaac_KC Posts: 5 Level 2

I believe it’s 30 minutes after a failure (“bounced out”) and a longer period (8 hours, maybe?) following a successful completion for Candy Royale to re-spawn, although I’m not sure. Can anyone verify? Thanks.

Comments

• Pyroyeti
    Pyroyeti Posts: 902 Level 3

30 min for bounced out and usually 3 days for a win.

That being said the Royal does have a timer so if you lose near the end of the time you will not see it again until it would normally start again ie 3 days.

Also 3 days is generally how it works. Sometimes patches, group changes, or something we don't know about can lengthen or shorten the time between the next Royal. It is rare but does happen.

Also any 1000 or 1500 gold weekend versions end at around at 9am UTC, 5am US east coast. This does not end the Royal itself but it reverts back to 500 gold. Catches a lot of people.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 237 Level 3

Hello @Pyrolight and @Isaac_KC in my game I get Royal constantly, if I manage to win Royal I get it again by the following day, but that may because I do not win very often. It does get annoying when I am stuck on a level and it pops up between every game.🙄

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

I only get it once per week now. Probably because I win it every time.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

30 minutes refresh after being bounced out of the challenge and a three day wait are the official times @Isaac_KC and that is what I get in my game.

There are many complaints from people that say their Royale constantly appears between levels though.

Very briefly my Royale did not show the animation of the 100 players being added, also I had a version that after I had been bounced out didn't start again until the next day.

Difference like this indicates that King were/are tinkering with the feature and there will more than likely be a few different versions of the Royale out there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?