Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
you only have 12 moves to clear 118 jellies and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I’ve spent wayyyy too much money trying to pass it and I’m totally stuck 😠any help appreciated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @courtkneee2107 Generally speaking at this level range the game should give you a lucky board to help you pass if you are stuck on a level too long. I would recommend you don't spend any boosters and follow the first move the game suggests, then see if any opportunities open up for you. If there is no obvious move that you see to create special candies, such as creating a wrap or striped, then follow the move the game suggests. This strategy may help get a lucky board.
I am playing on IPhone 14 Plus!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?