Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my items today + still no fix on the episode races!?
What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am getting this offer
Whats wrong with Candy Crush?!
I really wish I could answer that question @JuDeb I have lost all of my boosters twice now due to the game rebooting my device. No gold from the Episode Race, Hub disappearing/reappearing from people's games, Hub freezing people's games, All Stars disappearing, adverts crashing the game, grey/frozen screen, Sugar Keys wrongly shaded, the list goes on and on of issues that just aren't getting fixed.
I have no idea how a software company that has been in business for twelve years can be so bad at it.
i’m in the same boat 😢😢