Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot transfer my old account on my iPhone to my iPad, where I have a different account with same email and password. I canceled the second one, but it appears again starting from first levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The games cannot be transferred or synced between different accounts. but you can start at same level in your new account.
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
You can also email them from here: