Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I add a gift card
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @masteinb🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Since it is "Visa" gift card, you should be able to add that as a Credit card! While entering the details, you should see the option - Visa, Mastercard, etc., right? So, choose Visa option and proceed with further details.
I don't purchase items in my games. Let me call in my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme to help you out🍫🍫
I’m wondering how to add a Visa gift card, not one purchased on King.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here