All star just stop showing on my game , please help

Options

Comments

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 130 Level 2
    Options

I‘ve noticed “connection error/ issues” since yesterday. And today after the All Stars event ended, my beads event disappeared and some cooldown event showed up. I hope they don’t just swap the two events as I was hoping to get the big trunk from the beads ^^.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 639 Level 3
    Options

I also heard if a player is using the time change for extra lives they will be dropped out of the event for all stars. I wonder if that's one of the reasons that so many people don't have access to the event anymore. It would be interesting to know if this is really true.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    edited April 17
    Options

Hi @christinewupp search for Sorina Montoya on Google and you should be able to find the lawsuit.

And is there even a way to retrieve any of the old All Stars posts?

No I don't think there is a way. The 2023 board has been archived, which makes it inaccessible to us mere mortals

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options

I have wondered the same @cookiemae. I did test out if changing the date back will lose the event, mostly because I wanted to not be part of All Stars in my game at level 15,000+, so decided to test if I could get rid of it. That certainly did the trick. It disappeared and no matter what I did it never returned. Even now I get the pop up telling me to participate in the second chance round but I get no leaderboard. I am not sure if changing the clock forward will. But changing it back I am pretty sure would lose you your live event. I wouldn't want to try it out at the moment. I want to actually start playing in the final knockouts to see how big those leaderboards are and if we only see part of it or all of the competitors. I didn't make it this far last year, so am quite curious. I wish you the best of luck!

• christinewupp
    Options

So I just opened the game I've not been using for All Stars and hadn't logged into for a few days.

The daily treat machine did pop up straight away. Got two colour bombs from it.

Then this:

I played the last played level of the previous episode, strangely enough passed it without boosters (unheard of in this level range) and then got all my events back. Well except All Stars. No sign of the promised second chance! (See my previous post)

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    edited April 17
    Options

I tell people not to change their clocks when I post about trying to get the All Stars back as I had noticed that the trick of moving the clock forward seemed to be having the effect of removing the All Stars. I also tell people to keep playing in the hope that the event will return. Based on what you have said it looks like I was wrong and the event won't return.

King's glitches amaze me. In my game and I thought most others one sign of the missing features issue is that the Treat Machine doesn't show up and yet in your it operates normally. It is differences like that, that really makes me think it is less of a glitch and more of a test.

I find your Second Chance pop-up intriguing. The game clearly knows you haven't qualified hence the pop-up, so your progress in the competition must still be there. All in all it is all very similar to last year, which is a real shame.

Interestingly I had the issue that other people have mentioned of a '-' instead of my second place position yesterday and after reading all of the posts I thought to myself, 'well that's me out then'. All I did was click on the All Stars event and my leaderboard and position appeared immediately. Go figure…

• christinewupp
    Options

Thanks so much @T0rr1e ! I'm very excited. It's a really special one. Way more fun than crushing candy!

🛫 🎢🚟🎢🎡😃

• christinewupp
    edited April 18
    Options

Second day testing:

Iphone 6: Opened game. Daily treat machine appeared and then all events. I had logged into this game within last 12 hours. Cooldown quest is present.

new iPad: Opened game. Only boosters wheel and All Stars countdown. Played old level and failed. All events return.

New iPhone:

Had last played one new level about 12 hours ago. Logged in today and got this screen.

Win streak seems to still be there as well after 12 hours.

Played one level (horrible level! Needed a party popper, a UFO and a hand switch to keep my win streak!) All other events (Chocolate box, piggy bank etc) are back. No new events though. No Sam's streak either in this one. And then they wonder why players are looking so hard to try and find cheats…

Finally old iPad:

last had logged in yesterday morning at end of All Stars round.

Today Daily treat machine appears.( 30mins wrap/stripe) All events back without playing any level!

To continue testing:

I will continue to play the episode on new iPhone that doesn't have All Stars as I need to get my champions race gold and fuel my addiction…

I will log in just to send lives with old iPhone (Sunflower) tomorrow.

I will leave both iPad games turned off until Friday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?