Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had the opportunity to pass the level but it keeps glitching every time I need to use my boost point π€·ββοΈ and honestly it is not easy to pass a difficult level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have a connection issue, which is not uncommon with Candy Crush Saga. Try to close the app and reopen it. Once the game has loaded check you are connected to the app store. I find the best way to know if I am connected is to go into my inventory and click on one of the boosters. If the option to purchase with gold bars appears you are connected. If you are not connected, close the app and try loading it again. Once you know you have the connection to the app store play the difficult level you were stuck on and you should get the option to play on for gold if you fail.
what should I do here?