Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing from my laptop and iPhone and passed levels too. However, the levels passed when played in my laptop are not updating my all stars achievement. Please could you check?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I tried incognito window too. The problem still persits. Its very disappointing when we see that the levels passed and candies collected are not counting towards the mission as the time is also limited. Please could you check and get this rectified. Thanks.
Hi, the same issue is happening with me, I've played so many levels and accumulated purple candies but the all starts counter isn't counting them. Do you know why this is and how it can be fixed please?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . I will pass this to the game team. In the meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again