Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help to pass level 8660 please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lee52SA Some levels do not have a "without boosters" solution any more now. Each time you load a fresh board the eventual outcome is already decided: whether you will get a chance to pass or will fail is written into the level. Some levels now require hundreds of attempts/replays until you get a board that will allow players a chance to pass without boosters.
Candy Crush is now about budgeting gold bars and players need to always keep some gold in their accounts to pay their way past such a level as this one. I do not believe there is a "solution" to this level.
To pass this level within the 15 moves you have to:
I cannot see how this can be achieved in 15 moves unless the game gives you a ton of jelly fish and combos of special candies, such as two colour bombs dropping for you side by side. To wait for such "luck" is like waiting for Godot, and I would not recommend it if you want to keep your sanity.
There is no means to speed this along using just one booster. Using gold bars is by far the most economical method to bypass this level.
I tried the level out by using a ton of boosters but I still would have to pay of play a UFO as you can see here:
So really the only wise and economical way to approach this level would be to replay without wasting any boosters at all, until the game offers you 35 or more extra moves for 10 gold bars.
To illustrate the method and sequence here is the most recent video I could find, from when this one had a different number and had more moves.
This is my 8660 that I can't solve
yes this is the level as in the video
but why should i take a screenshot?
test
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 8660 like this
Could you please take a screenshot level 8660?