Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help help
I am stuching in 15322 level more than 10 days,please help md to pasd
Unfortunately I have no feadilities to pasd
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Difficult hard level , need Ufo or Lollipop booster . Try to destroy the Key first, then to destroy the Jelly, combine it with the candy strip
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.