Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can no longer find my place on candy crush all star event. The tab on events is no longer there. I can still see the hub but it doesn’t show me what place I am in anymore. Anyway I can find out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you first log in give it a minute or 2 then it should pop up if that doesn't work then uninstall or update aop