Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And it just happened twice again!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Every time I do not win a level it says"Keep giving your best effort to earn a free booster" Then the circle fills in, but it does not give me the booster. Happened again this morning. It used to give it the next time I played a level. I do not buy anything because the last time I did, someone stole my card number and withdrew over $1000.00 from my bank account!!!! Because of this, I need those extra helpers to continue playing this game, which may stop!!!
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail?