Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I know my position within the championship? if I'm in the finals?
How will I be informed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have already passed the second duel or are among the top 3, you are already classified. There are only 7 hours left until it ends. The semi-final will begin on Saturday, May 20
this my position
I don't really understand! That means I'm in the final?
Hi