Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I kindly need help to continue were I stop because I really love this game and I don’t want to lose everything please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You must first create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
You can also email them from here:
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.