Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see that we need to complete a Contact Form for the contest, but I cannot find it or a link either.
Are they not available to fill out yet?
Where can I find it?
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @queen12345678 the form will eventually appear I am sure, but we all need to be patient. Everyone has from the 20th until the 28th to complete the form, so I guess that means it can pop-up at anytime between now and then.
The in-game form will not appear until the start of the Final Knockout Round 1 on the 20th April @c3focus
I got it here
I still don't see it. Where can I find it?