Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
My all stars ranking disappeared since yesterday night and I have no idea why.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In fact, I couldn't see at all the ranking from tuesday night.
I played my level (10191) but my streak was lost, no booster appeared in the begining of the level ! 😲😤
I failed to accomplish it in the first attempt like the last 300 previous ones … Where are starting my boosters ? 😬
Also, at the end of the lost level, I find back the All Stars Ranking frame 😵
The 2nd knockouts ended this morning at 3:00am eastern. That's why you cannot see your ranking
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.