Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached the 120 daily challenges but didn't get my coins to redeem my $500 reward. Any ideas how to get your coins??? A reply would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Let me tag Candy Crush Saga moderators, so they can help you. I will make sure this discussion is moved to CCS.
@kiara_wael @PummyRaj @bearwithme
I mean on playtime, playing Candy Crush. After playing daily challenges for 120 days, I am supposed to get enough coins to cash out my reward of $500.
Hello @JdTheSweetAngel welcome to Soda Community
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Which 120 daily challenges? What game are you talking about?