Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
should I be playing right now to advance to the next round this is what my screen looks like and it is presently 4:24pm EDT
thank you!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m playing and nothing is happening does that just mean I’m not doing well enough to go back on the ranking board? Or have I qualified and don’t need to play now until what date? Please confirm I’m thoroughly confused.