Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been stuck on level 6825 for too long now! Help me, before I delete the game! Is there something wrong with this level? and the chocolate box?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have no boosters left or anything! Driving me crazy 🤪
hi, yea this is the level! 😩
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 6825 like this or Could you please take a screenshot
Help