Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone else having log in issues
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any updates. I'm able to log in on my wife phone and it works why will it not work on mine now?
This is my current level screen
Login
Here is some
Hello again @bird69🤗
Can you please post screenshots for me to check
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.
Just . I can log into Candy crush with friends. No issues. When I opened Candy crush on my phone it shows my picture but none of the information. It also says to log in using my email but when I try to log in it says connection error. Try later and it's been like this for a couple of days.
Hello @bird69🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are experiencing this issue on both your devices! Is it the only Candy Crush Saga or any other Apps experiencing this issue?
I log in on my wife's phone and it worked but none of my boosters are there or lives from friends. I reinstalled on my tablet and everything disappeared and it does not talk about the All-Star game.
Android phone, also have the same issue on my tablet.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?