Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It said travel documents but I don't have a passport I have a Nevada identification card will that count for me to enter the all star game? I live near California so I wouldn't need to travel by plane I'm just wondering..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You won't need a passport if you live in the United States. All you will need is a valid state issued ID. Hope this helps.